Initially okay with it, I became paranoid and anxious after reading online about the risks involved and how I don't fall into the usual categories of needing to have an induced labor. I'm thankful that my gynae returned my call and explained that the placenta would spoil after 40weeks of pregnancy and it's best for the baby to come out. At the same time, being reassured by the words in Psalm 121 helped to ease my anxious heart. Pardon the pun, but the following words really helped!!
"The Lord watches over you...The Lord will keep you from all harm-he will watch over your life; the Lord will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore."
This week has really been a teary one, as I battle the various emotions while waiting for Asher to arrive. It varies from anxiety to paranoia, anticipation to excitement and back to fear...all in less than an hour almost everyday!! And I think childbirth is one of the few things when one will get to experience both joy and pain at the same time. heh.
So, if Asher doesn't come out before Mon, and I don't have an excessively long labor, it will be 26th April. You'll hear from me (or the hubby). See you some time soon blog.

3 comments:
aww all the best dear, don't need to worry okay? God loves you! and Asher. (:
big hugs! look forward to seeing ya soon!
that probably means you've made it so comfortable for him in there that he doesn't want to come out. too nice in there. :) hang in there k. can;t wait to see him and you!!!
read this a while ago and i thought it's quite apt!
"Nothing comes your way that has not first passed through the filter of God's love." Max Lucado
:)
loves
Post a Comment