Feb 1, 2010

Jan photo faves


Thought I'd share a few pictures from January:

The pictures on the left were baby boy's clothes at a deparmental store in BKK that were oh-so-adorable but way-too-expensive to purchase. I especially like the shorts cuz seriously, would any baby's butt smell like heaven when it's pee or poo laden? ;)

The picture of my in the dress is my current tummy size. Still small by many people's standards cuz I look more like 5 than 7 months pregnant. Still, it's all my small body size can take so I guess He knows best, how much my body can take (:

The feet picture is my :( picture. my feet have now become poofy, as are my fingers. The only footwear I can comfortably fit in are my Birks but with CNY coming, they don't match my dresses at all! My fingers are poofy too, with the rings becoming more and more difficult to wrestle off each night.

Let's see how big I'll become by the end of this month :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: