I'm so excited! I've been given the chance to hold a dance workshop for one of the campuses!!
It's so unplanned for and the opportunity arose from the heart of a brother for dance as a ministry (: pending some details that need to be worked out (which i hope will be ok), this is quite something!! *hops around in glee*
I'm also really glad that I've regained the use of my cam, many thanks to the hubby2b, who figured out what's wrong with it (after it's been MIA for almost a year) and promptly bought stuff to fix it :D he says that's part 1 of my birthday present. hee. now i can go shutter crazy! just need to have some time on my own to start my madness (:
yup, it's my birthday month!! so happy...i like september, cuz it's my birthday month. haha, silly reason, but yup.
and i've changed my phone...not the no., thanks to number porting without a fee. i terminated my singtel contract and switched to M1, bearing the load of the termination fee. BUT this was after some consideration that I'm being charged too much with the singtel's per minute billing and my bills often reach such an insane amount. the blessing is that i get a little 'income' cuz I'm selling my nokia, so it'll help to pay off the termination fee. I'm now using a sony ericsson, my first ever non-nokia phone. the interesting thing is that cuz I'm not used to its system of messaging (yet), I'm not messaging that much. Which would probably be good for my phone bill :P
2 dance concerts to watch this month!!
and I'm meeting the bridesmaid this Fri ;)
yippppppeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
hello bride. i can't wait to meet you too!!!! and since you've moved. i look forward to many many posts okie.
muacks. hugs.
allo clyd, what about me (as in when u free to meet!?!?! =P)
sorry forgot to leave name...=P
Drea here
joey: haha...hopefully i can blog more often.. (:
drea: meeting u already! (:
Post a Comment