catherine zeta jones is really pretty, and the little girl 'zoey' too, with her huge eyes and her amazing ability to bring across the heart wrenching emotions required of her orphaned character. the food didn't make me drool; in fact, i heard about food being called across the kitchen more than seeing it being prepared (ok, i should tune in to anthony bourdain if i really want that). it was a nice sweet show, with eckhart's reel persona challenging every rule that slowly but oh so surely gains him entry into the heart of 'kate' (: i love romantic shows.
it's the weekend. looking forward to a dip in the pool if the weather bodes well, and maybe whipping something up. and seeing the bridesmaid (:

3 comments:
I LOVE YOUR SHOES DEARIE! I can't wait for the BIG DAY and seeing our BIG PLANS IN ACTION! :)
hey dearie...
I am looking forward to the day Haiks&U wed too! :)
oh for the package, WY&I saw sth we like at a Yishun bridal studio. just 1 more visit to any bridal studio and Mel&I will have to make a decision.
time for a dinner tog in Feb. :)
R
cool! (: i've lobang for not so pricey make up artist shd u not want a pkg. when in feb?
Post a Comment